Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sunny Thursday


Oh, is today a nice day! Partly sunny and decently warm. Morning chores went off without a hitch ( I like that) and I spent some time grinding up feed when we finished. Standing there tending the grain hopper, my gaze kept falling on that smoker grill on the porch. Yep, it's almost time for some eats, I'm going to light a fire. So, with some help from a handful of corn husks, brunch was created. You just can't beat fresh eggs and a little steak.

Still no calf, Goober is doing this on purpose. Actually, it could still be up to another week before she decides to have that calf. I am just impatient, as usual. I'm ready for some fresh cheese.

No seedling casualties overnight, that's a good thing! Nothing new has sprouted yet, another case for patience I don't have...

3 comments:

  1. It has been a nice sunny day here today too. That food looks good! I need to do some more transplanting tomorrow. Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that food looks good....we are getting half a cow sometime at the end of March, can't wait. Right now she is up the road at my parent's house being fattened up. I think you just need a good storm to roll through the area, that may convince Goober...read my latest post and you will see what I mean lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome