Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Day Late

Last night, I missed out on the awesome moon because it was overcast here. Tonight, I missed getting a picture of the huge orange moon rise while I was driving hubster to work. So, I kind of did a little speeding to get home so I could get a picture or 2 before the moon rose too far up in the sky. Amazing to see the craters and lines on the moon so clearly with the naked eye.

Even when the world around us has gone completely insane, it never hurts to just stop and be amazed at the beauty of life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the picture, MM. :) I missed seeing the moon as well, it has been raining like crazy here since Friday. I agree about taking time to enjoy the beauty of life.

    Have a good day,
    ~Fel~

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome