Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

What Happened?

 Looks like  we have a few new editions to the farm while I was away today.  I  noticed a couple does were missing from the herd when I pulled in, a quick look around located Skeeter and Molly over in the front corner.

Skeeter is a first time Momma and after what happened to Noma, I was a little worried about her.  Looks like she's got a healthy kid.  Molly has how many kids?  Count the butts over there, yep, there's 4 kids!  

At first, I'd thought she might have stolen one from Skeeter but they're laying in pairs and she's licking on all 4 of them.  I guess Skeeter has broken my twins streak.  Oh well, just happy she's okay.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. wow quads..how rare is that???
      congrats and good luck with the kids.

      Delete
  2. Awesome MM! You will be in goat milk forever? Have you sexed them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang 4 babies! I don't think I have seen that in a long time, I know triplets are not as common to begin with. How's your garden?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have goats, plenty of goat babies...and two more in the house...7 baby goats. It's going to be fun when they learn to butt. I cannot wait to see all four of the quad babies lined up together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 babies from one mama? WoW! That is great!

    I've passed a blog award onto you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How WONDERFUL!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, talk about a surprise or two, um, four, um, five!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome