Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Total Bummer

Jelly Bean and Little Sister last night, both looking good. Thought maybe the weaker JB would do okay since he was trying to stand and seemed to be getting stronger. Guess not since he passed on sometime in the night. Little Sister is full of herself this morning and has been bouncing around since 5am! During breakfast time, I noticed Yoda cat had made himself at home on a kitchen chair. I'd say he's pretty comfortable!

Not too much planned for around the farm this week but the usual farm living and maybe some new cheese experiments. Can't never tell what I might think up and create around here....


6 comments:

  1. Yeah, bummer. I suppose the female is the most valuable right now since you just lost a female? I think I would have to find that goat a nice place in the barn...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was afraid that was going to happen with that one being so much weaker to begin with. I have a feeling we're going to be hearing some pretty funny stories pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey PP! I would but the weather is too crazy. After I fed her tonite, she went and stood in front of the space heater and got all toasty before laying down under the computer desk. She would not take the bottle from my son, she waited for me to get home!

    Hey Tina, yah, the little guys chances of making it werent' too good. We gotta always hope and try tho. Oh yah, Lucky goat revisted big time! Little Sister is already got a personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about JB, but things like that happen on a farm. Spring will be here soon and everything will be busting out with new life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a bummer. At least Little Sister is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have raised many little goats and lambs in the house temporarily until they got big and strong. Some of my best memories are having one of these babies laying by my feet while I was on the computer for hours. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome