Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Help My Brother Out

My Brother Tim has always held a special place in my heart and his lifes work has always fascinated me. You see, my brother is an NHRA funny car mechanic. My brother and his race team are currently in the running for the NHRA Full Throttle Hard Working Crew award. Would you all help me show my love and support by voting for my brothers team?

Funny car - Jeff Arend crew (my brother is the fellow laying on the ground under the race car in the video)

Top Fuel -Chris Karamisenes crew

Motorcycle - Hector Arana Jr crew

Thanks for helping me give love to my brother!

6 comments:

  1. I voted, MM.
    Growing up around NASCAR short tracks and having my brother drive and Catman was his crew chief; I know the pit crews work their butts off and deserve recognition. I wish your brother and his team lots of luck.

    Hugs~Fel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also voted because family is so very important to support anyway you possibly can.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome