Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Quilting Day


Whew, I finally got this neat little quilt center done. It's all machine embroidered, even the lone star middle. thought it would make a cool center piece. Haven't decided how I will continue on for the center block tho, don't want to overwhelm the eye with too much more pattern.
Maybe I'll just set this one aside and finish the embroidered rose quilt I've got half done in the drawer.
I've also cut some pieces for an earth tones log cabin pattern that's been on my mind lately. Can you tell I'm partial to the browns and golds? Quilting is a relaxing hobby for me here on the farm. It allows me to unwind from the daily stuff around here and it's also a relief when everything is cold and muddy.

5 comments:

  1. Its beautiful! I have an embroidery machine that I keep saying I need to unpack and use. Maybe it will be one of my resolutions to get the crafting room organized.

    Thank you for sharing!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty. You did a great job. Thanks for showing. Rebekah.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome