Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to everyone, celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus.
Here's what was on the menu for our celebration.
Some pumpkin pie from our pumpkin harvest with home made crust, some apple pie from our apple harvest with home made crust, our Bohemian pork roast with home made pork gravy for the dumplings, some mixed veges from our harvest, some home made cheese and garlic bread(it compliments the marjorum on the roast) and some pasta salad for those that don't like the veges. It was a pleasant old world style dinner our family enjoys.
Warmest wishes from my family to yours on this joyous of all days...........

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, MM! Your meal looks absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The meal looks great! Its only 7am in the morning and my mouth is watering! I would love trying to make bread but my kitchen/house is so cold right now. I think you have inspired a meal though!

    Take Care and Stay Warm,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the warmest wishes and I'm sending it all right back at you & yours.
    Happy New year too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome