Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Where have I been?

It's been more than a week since I've posted anything, I've not abandoned ya's, I had some computer troubles! It turned out to be a virus in my Windows Defender program that allowed another virus to embed itself in some secondary software in combination with the sons new mp3 player, caused a fatal error in my startup. My wonderful computer guru had to load windows 98 and use DOS to get in but once he did, well of course, he's a genius and had it fixed up in a flash. So, since it was such an easy ix, what took so long? The computer messed up Monday morning and the fellow was in Florida on a well earned vacation, didn't come home until last night!


So, give me a little while to get thru my emails and collect my thoughts and I will post a Self Sustained Living farm update.......

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Matt, I missed all of ya's! I got so much to post too......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes glad you are up & running...enjoy reading your stuff...THX for sharing.
    Diane of CA

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome