Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year end reflections

New Years day is always bittersweet for me. I'm always excited about the new year along with another spring and summer(my favorite months). I like snow but I like in small amounts and I always want it to go away. I also spend New Years day reflecting on my previous year. I think about my successes and my failures and start devising my big plans to improve on both.

New Years Resolutions, I don't waste thought on them. A resolution by definition is a course of action determined or decided on. Since I'm already where I want to be(rural farmland) and I'm already feeding myself and my family, all I have left is to improve small aspects of my living area and hope my end results make life easier for me. So, no big declarations for me, I'm a happy clam right now and satisfied to just take life as it comes to me. Adapt and overcome.

I extend the seasons greetings to all, Happy New Year! I truly hope that 2009 will be full of peace and prosperity for all of us.

3 comments:

  1. I second those wishes, and add my own. It's great to have a plan and friends to share them with...

    Hve a safe one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours. Sounds like things are in pretty good order around your place. Good Job.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome