Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sad Day on the Farm

Say goodbye to Lil Sister.  She died in my arms.  Complications from last months illness hit her weakened system and the bad weather that came in did her in.  Upper respiratory infection she just couldn't beat.  Now Lucky is sick.  He never left her side, now he's got it.  2 hours at the vet has now left me with $12 to make it 10 days to the next pitiful paycheck.  I just can't lose Lucky goat.  My heart won't take it.

This whole day is a pretty devastating hit for me.  Sis was a huge part of every day life here and it's going to be hard to take with her gone.  Now I gotta go cry again........

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry. Good thoughts are on the way for Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry. It's always hard to lose a part of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so sorry for your loss. Sending warm and caring thoughts your direction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. I'm still sad over it, the ground is too frozen to lay her to rest. I feel like Capt Call, waiting for spring to carry Gus back to Texas. It's rough out in the barn and Lucky is bad sick now too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome