Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Macaw Couch Throw Winner IS....

Courtesy of Kevin at my work, so blame or thank him however this turns out!

The winner is.........  Pamela M!  Congrats Pamela!  I'll have it boxed up and ready to post tomorrow early afternoon.


Now for some farm news.  This morning, Lil Sister knocked on the door like always.  Came in to be fed since she's currently not milking and before she went out, she laid down on the front room floor and refused to budge.  I think Sis is in pre-labor.  Eh, it worries me a little bit because she has not filled a bag.  All other normal indications are there, just no milk.  I had to go to work so I left her in the care of a "goat sitter".......

2 comments:

  1. So excited to have won the throw! And to hear you may have another mouth to feed :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome