Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter from the farm


Well, it's that time of year again. For those of you that celebrate it, Happy Easter!

There he is, one of the 3 banty chicks still going strong in with some unknown chicks hubby brought home for me.

Wicked storm rolled thru here yesterday afternoon, drown us again with hard rain. I found a flooded spot on a backroad south of the farm, mine subsidence low spot filled up quick with water. Once again the ducks were swimming in the circle drive. Today is a balmy 42 degrees but it's sunny. Soggy barnyard, muddy horses and chickens and a runny nose! Sounds like a normal day around the farm. At least I don't have back spasms!

This week I plan on starting some coffee beans and some tobacco plants. I'll share pics when they sprout......

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your chicks MM. I know it happens but its never easy. See ya in the forums....

    I'm Just Sayin.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No spasms is a good thing, I'm thinking!

    Looking forward to the pics of the tobacco and the coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome