Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Windy Wednesday



The wind is whipping here for the second day. It's warm and partly sunny but our over night temperatures are still cold. Not too much going on around the farm today. I did manage to get a batch of cheese made last night. No falling asleep over it this time! How pitiful is it for a cheese maker to not have any cheese? Well, now I have some!

Today, I transplanted the beefsteak tomatoes into bigger containers. They had exposed roots in their little baggies so they all got put in some soil. Hate to lose them from roots being dried out.

I've got 2 loaves of bread rising on the counter and a pile of potatoes that need peeled for supper. Guess I better get to it!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the cheese turned out this time! Great pics! I just transplanted my tomato seedlings yesterday! Hoping to put them out early this year with milk-jug greenhouses!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome