Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Talking about Self Sustained Living

I guess I didn't say anything about this and I should have. did you know that there's a radio podcast over at Pioneer Living? The Milandreds were kind enough to invite me to participate in one of their podcasts, it is #5. I enjoyed it a great deal.

This evening, i was invited to join Matt over at Prepper Podcast. We talked a little bit about solar, gardening and just all around homesteading stuff. I think it went okay, I haven't heard it yet. I hope it went well.

A busy day for us today without much accomplished. Seemed like we were playing catch-up all day. Maybe a more productive day for tomorrow. Maybe a little seed starting? Maybe.....

7 comments:

  1. I ordered Cherokee Chocolate tomatoes I cant wait to plant them! Maybe soon maybe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! I saw those! You'll have to let me know how those go for you ManFort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seeds sprouting? I knew ya couldn't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being on the podcasts! That's very exciting! You have a wealth knowledge that probably makes you a great guest!!

    Cherokee chocolate tomatoes sound interesting. Do they have a chocolate hint to them or do they look chocolatey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got them here .. I also found a Cherry variety ... I hate waiting

    http://www.victoryseeds.com/catalog/vegetable/tomato/tomato_pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter had them last year and they were wonderful! I know yo will enjoy them. Just listed to the pod cast, it was great! Hope you do it again soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy there! Just found out that Monsanto has another GMO crop they're trying to get in circulation...alfalfa! The USDA said not enough people are concerned about GMO's to keep it from being approved for dissemination! You can email Eileen Broomell at the USDA-eileen.broomell@usda.gov to let them know WE DO CARE!!!!! I hope everyone who reads your blog will take the time to send an email, or go to Freshthemovie and sign their petition!! The USDA is only taking comments for 2 weeks until they let it go...we have until Feb. 16th to let them know!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome