Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What is Wrong Here?

On the 235th anniversary of our Declaration of Independence from oppression and tyranny at the hands of England, I am truly saddened by where our beloved America is headed. The amount of idiots running around that have no tangible grasp on why we have a big nation wide party on July 4th of every year astounds me. These same people willingly accept things such as this- Elite are not even trying to hide how much they hate the US Constitution anymore and Media attacks America on Independence Day.

I am reminded every day that I am not free. I think free, I feel free but I am not free. My land is not paid for and I am still connected to the grid. Even when my land does get paid for, I will still be required to pay an annual duty to the government in the form of property taxes. Meanwhile, the government continues it's attack on all of us with it's control freak agenda.

Did you know that the USDA owns the word "organic"? In the state of Arizona, in order to sell your garden produce at the farmers market, you must submit an application with directions to your garden/home, a crop plan and submit to an inspection of your land. Political control freaks take over farmers market. Check out the 5 minute video for yourself. ( fixed this link, my bad)

So, have we reached the level of oppression that caused our forefathers to declare war yet? Have we been slapped down enough, unreasonably taxed enough, enslaved enough?

My rebellion is in my fight for self sufficiency. My refusal to suck on the government tit. My refusal to sign up for government handouts. My refusal to eat and drink the poison our government supports, protects above individual citizens and uses our tax dollars to control us with. Our own choices have brought our country to it's knees. We voted those thieving, greedy bastards into office and we keep re-electing them! We keep on buying products made by companies such as Monsanto. WE keep them in business! We continue to export billions of American dollars to china in exchange for cheap crap we don't need. If we are incapable of changing ourselves, we deserve what we get.

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I heard a lot of crap this weekend about liberal talkers saying no dems should go to 4th of July parades, and not to take their kids either. Seems attending a patriotic parade MAY make you have republican tendancies! LOL
    These people are over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, did you strike a nerve with me today! Just yesterday I was ranting because I opened a letter from our local government. We are REQUIRED to submit to evaluations of our property and the INSIDE OF OUR HOMES by inspectors who will be taking photos. They say it is for tax appraisals.

    So, a government agent is going to come to my door and I am required to let him go through my house.

    Freedom is a farce anymore. I think all the America hating politicians and the sheeple that voted them into office should go form their own country and leave us alone!

    whew...deep breaths...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amendment IV

    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

    better bring a search warrent if you want to see what i have inside my house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, the video and the green form are not at all againsts sellers or consumers. That form and restriction on using the word "organic" are for your protection, so that people will not put commercial fertilizer on their plants and try to pass it off as organic. As for where your farm is and boundaries, do you know how many people with an acre have gone to a large supplier, bought produce and then taken it to market, claiming it was grown a mile away when it came five states away and is competing with local small farmers.

    As for how to set up and all about electricity and how to unload and load after the market, well, if you have seen the danger and chaos that vendors can cause in their hurry to do things their way, you would not doubt this rule is used. 10x 10' space? Well, if it is not spelled out and signed, some people take 15 feet across the front of a booth, encroaching on the next vendor. Ask me how I know about vendors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you'd be better under your really misunderstood fantasy of English oppression then? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome