Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Day for alltel

Of course, the connection today is pitiful. Just can't go easy for me, ever. LOL One must laugh to keep from crying sometimes. Oh well, I'll still be able to use the library computer internet every couple of days so things won't change much with the blog. I'll just have to take my pictures and put them on a removable drive so i can put them on the blog instead of having them right at my fingertips. Besides, i could really use that money elsewhere to fix all the tore up stuff and keep the mortgage on schedule until we catch up enough to have a little cushion.

Dandy storms rolling thru here yesterday, last night and today. I drove the college kid to school (long story on that one) in the pouring rain this morning. We had a bolt of lightning hit a tree right behind the old barn and throw branches all over the corn patch. Only a couple casualties of war there, not enough to seriously impact the harvest. Scared the crap out of us tho, we were all getting ready for the day when it hit. I about swallowed the toothbrush! Afterward, we all got a good giggle over it.

Not much else going on around here, just watching the garden grow and boiling water...

8 comments:

  1. So glad you'll be keeping in touch! It helps when we can laugh at stuff later, doesn't it? Hang in there! (Glad the corn's ok!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sense of humor during the rough times gives me so much encouragement. Thank you for being yourself. Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you, Yep you are a survivor! I was worried about how we would keep in touch but you will be checking email and your blog at the library, GOOD! Please email each time to keep in touch. Your sister, Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've shown yourself to be a survivor, and I imagine that's not going to change just because life keeps throwing you curve balls. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you keep in touch, I just started Reading your Blog more & I love it. I know how you feel & what your going trough, it will all be ok just have faith. Hang in their your friends & fellow Bloggers are here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just promise us you'll keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and would miss it dearly.

    Looking forward to your next post and hope things are improving.

    With Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had one of those biggins' hit here a few years back. It will make the hair on your neck stand up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome