Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another year gone by




Well, today was my 9th anniversary. Too bad nobody but me remembered. I spent the day messing around in the gardens, getting some of the few remaining plants in the house set outside. The cats of course, were just plain wore out from following me all over the farm.

My old Queen Elizabeth rose has opened her first bud. Today is the day you wish the blog could be a scratch and sniff.

Looks like I might get to make my first round of cutting hay early next week if the rains cooperate. The over night temperatures are supposed to get up to the low 70s, finally! That's good for the garden, the plants will start putting fruits on......

11 comments:

  1. Happy 9th Anniversary! Your cats look like they are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your day was happy one! Glad you had a Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes men just need a little reminder/nudge . . . or to be hit over the head with something heavy.

    Love the pictures of your cats. Yes, life on the homestead can be exhausting, but they look pretty darn happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! the cats always try and show us the proper way to relax, that's for sure!

    Glad the weather is co-operating with you for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds wonderful! Happy 9th Anniversary! That is awesome! Love the cats, wish I had more than one. But she's been workin hard :)

    I too hope the rains stop so I can get some stuff done outside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Your kitties remembered but they were too sleepy to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those darn cats!! so lazy, but so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to love how a cat can strike a pose that makes you forget the bad stuff in life.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome