Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A New Toy


This is all that's left of a deep dish pizza I made this afternoon for lunch. It just didn't last long enough to take a picture of it whole. I picked the pan up from the Chef's catalog. It came in a heavy duty storage box with a nice pizza spatula and a recipe book from a Chicago restaurant named Uno's. Of course, I made the Chicago style with extra meats thrown in for good measure ;) Very tasty! The pan is very nice and heavy enough to make it in the brick oven. I might have to get a couple more!

I'm milking the cows this weekend so my neighbors can go to a family wedding. It's all good since it's off and on rain today with more predicted thru the rest of the weekend. Too muddy for any chicken house work. Going to hit a new flea market in the area tomorrow, maybe I'll find something interesting!

Til next time... stay safe and keep prepping!

5 comments:

  1. Hey MM, thanks for saving me a piece of that pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats left of the pizza looks great! Did you make the cheese for it? :)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Bullseye, I just knew you were hungry!

    Yes GCGrandma, the only thing I didn't make or grow for myself was the mushrooms. The kits are kind of expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hungry now. Hope you're happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I feel hungry seeing this photo of yours. I'm a pizza fanatic, especially those with pepperoni and onion toppings with lots of cheese. discount cookware

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome