Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Finally a good day!


Okay, the picture was taken with the cell phone so it isn't the greatest but that's a big gooseneck 30' trailer and we got 275 bales on it! Not just once but twice today we loaded that trailer plus another smaller trailer a couple times. All my hay is in the barn and the man that owns the field got his all taken care of by me today as well. It poured rain all around us but the field just got a tiny, light sprinkle! Could not have had better luck today. Of course, I still need to return the trailer I borrowed today plus fix the tire I tore up yesterday on the other borrowed trailer... Finished it all before dark even! The man is very pleased with how the fields look and the bales I made, all is great. Rough time thru it but it worked out good in the end! Sometimes it's not so bad to be a "Murphy"!

3 comments:

  1. Hallelujah, Hallelujah! (and little music notes which I can't make!) Congrats on getting all of that done! Now sit down for a cup of iced tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are a hard workin' woman! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Job WELL DONE. Be proud.

    See Ya

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome