Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Self Sustained Living- Sweet Stuff


I found this awesome and simple recipe to make home made milk shakes without pricey ingredients or that stupid ice cream making contraption that turns out stuff that ends up like frozen flavored milk. I had everything right in my cabinets but the non-stick spray(explanation in the recipe). This stuff ends up tasting just like a frosty from Wendy's! You can find the recipe at Hillbilly Housewife.

It took just a minute or so to throw the stuff in the blender and 2 minutes of mixing it up and it was ready!

It's my new favorite sweet thing as it doesn't take 2 hours in the kitchen to make it! Believe me, after tending animals, the greenhouse, canning, butchering and the cooking/baking the rest of the day, I am sure sold on anything sweet as a snack that is simple and quick to satisfy the sweet tooth needs :) Give it a try, I think you'll like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome