Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Billy goat photobomb and such

The first weekend of February was absolutely awesome.  Warm and to top it off, I had 3 days off.  Yep, I did just say 3 DAYS OFF.

 some of the babies all piled up under the wheelbarrow.  Too bad I ruined the nap when I moved it cleaning up the winter hay mess.
 I was actually trying to get Carmels baby playing in the feed bowl but she stepped up in the way.  The Billy tho, he couldn't be left out and he photobombed it perfectly!
 Grizz says he's a good boy and he didn't tear the trash up.  He grinned to convince me of his sincerity, LOL.
The kitchen garden in it glorious messiness with all the over growth from last year still in there.
 The Chomper says he doesn't care if it's 55F, he's gonna lay right under the fireplace anyway.
 Some of the winter hatch out roaming the fenceline.
 one of the triplets checking the feed for freshness
 Started turning the garden over, getting ready for planting
The over growth, weeds etc being burned off in a pile.

Eh, as always, it's 2 steps forawrd, one back around here.  Lost the water pump on the trusty rusty s-10 today.  Dang thing is pouring out the weep hole.  Gonna have to wait until Sunday ( my only day off this week) to get it done and changed out.  Dang thing couldn't have given up the ghost during my 3 days off when it was nice and warm, oh no.

Oh, BTW, I already seed started!  I can hear Scifichick "snorking" because she just won the bet.... 


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a few good days.
    Love these farm updates and pics. Sorry about the water pump.
    How is the grandson?

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome