Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Disgusted by Stupidity

So, I'm being amazed by ignorance, again.  I received a couple emails (threats) basically saying I could be/should be sued by this person I used to be friends with.  I'm damaging his farm business by saying he backstabbed me.  Hmmmm, he DID backstab me.  Let's see, the rumors/lies he spread around the farmers market about my farm products isn't damaging MY farm business?  I have people willing to repeat his story about me.   His pleas to a market master to throw me out of a market and report me to the health dept based solely on his lies?  When that market master refused and he found out I had been told about it, he threw an embarrassing tantrum right after opening bell that got him thrown out of the market.  Plenty of witnesses to that as well.  He lied on his website about the whole incident and gave a false reason for why he won't be attending that market in the future.   Doesn't that give ME grounds for a lawsuit?  What about the other people he harassed, I know he remembers the woman he called and reported more than once because she was direct competition for him.  I have that entire conversation plus at least a year of other conversations filed for future reference.  Not counting the others he complained loudly about at local markets. 


Oh, I've also been accused of, by this same person, of "milking people out of money".   I am, according to this person, full of crap and I'm a con artist.  Hmmm, I've been writing this blog since 2008, have chronicled every detail of farm life here, shared every aspect of my life and I'm a liar?

Now, because this man is such an obnoxious jerk, SSL will no longer be posted on.  Maybe one day when life gets back to more fun, we'll go back to what we love.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you post again. We enjoy hearing about your farm life and animal updates. I'm so sorry this has been done to you. Karma, my friend, is a beotch and will get him in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I am sorry you wont be posting anymore, I know that I rarely comment, but I'm always reading. You are one of a small handful that I read whenever I notice a new post has gone up.

    I, like Herbalpagan enjoy hearing about life on the farm and the animal updates. I'm sorry mm, but like Herbalpagan said, Karma will get him, it always does.

    Hugs
    ~Fel~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to see you go, but yes, you can sue this person for libel and slander since he is lying about you both publicly and in writing. Consult an attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let a jerk ruin the enjoyment you get from posting on your blog. People like him get known fast what they are, by their own doing. We all like your blog. Screw him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you quit posting, he "wins" in his opinion. If you get money, so what?

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome