Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Salmonella Burgers and a Wreck



Whoops, poor fellow missed the one ditch only to lose the tandems in another. This is just off the end of my driveway, at the side road. It's the most excitement we've seen around here in months!


As you all know by now, I don't watch commercial broadcast television. So, I get all my news from around the internet and the local paper. One of the news feeds I like is Fox news. Today, there is a very nice to read article on the truth about how and why salmonella gets in ground turkey. Thank you Dr Seiegel, I love it when the truth gets written in main stream media!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I didn't know those things were done. That's nothing short of rape. Poor birds! Every once in a while you open my eyes a little more, MM. Thanks for sharing. Big excitement with the truc spill. What was he hauling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was empty thankfully. He had just unloaded a bunch of farm chemical up the road.

    Oh yes, commercial meat producers are disgusting and cruel! It amazes me how many people have no clue how their meat gets to market. Glad to help, even if it is a bit nasty to find out about.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome