Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Never Dull Moments


Ah, once again, I'm fixing fence. Somebody elses of course. I always seem to be fixing other peoples things lately. Those darn cows are job security tho! LOL
Not much new going on around the farm, still dry as a bowl of popcorn. I did give a bread making lesson yesterday. it went well and the italian bread came out beautiful! I love it when a plan comes together, LOL.
Lost the alternator on the dually today so add that to what needs fixed. unfortunately, it won't wait long since hubby needs that truck to get to work. One night missed, no choice. The alternator is being rebuilt, will be ready tomorrow afternoon. There goes part of the mortgage money, dang. Still, better than having to buy a new one!
All else is good tho and no sign of any new possums. I will be baking this week and hopefully making cheese by the end of the month.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean with the fence problems. I have cow pastures on both sides of my home(neither are mine) and I'm always helping to fix fences. By the way great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, sure hope the alternator will be ready on time. With us it's tires wearing out at 40,000 that were supposed to last till 70 or 80. But, we're all getting older, so I guess they haven't gotten us down! Blessings, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Beverly!

    Lizbeth, oh, I know all about the tires, LOL. Yep, the alt was ready and it's in and good to go! Cost less than what the estimate was too! Boy, do I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe I have some fence that needs some fixin.....hint,hint,hint. lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome