Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Goofy cats


Hahahaha, had to share this. Our farm has lots of animals, the cats have to be close to the top of the list as favorite animals. Each one here has a distinct personality and individual likes and dislikes. This one is Tardo. He was this teeny, pitiful kitten I didn't have the heart to put out of it's misery. The dog often carried Tard around like a bone and slobbered him soaking wet several times a day. Now, 2 years later, he's the farm pet, the biggest cat on the place and the highlight of my day. Here he is, flopped on the couch right in the middle of where I happened to be folding laundry today. He snuck up there while I was putting towels away. Now I can't say for sure if he was really asleep or if he was faking it so he could keep the spot.

4 comments:

  1. How stinking cute! I love cats. He totally looks like he's playing hide and seek, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look like that. He really is a dandy cat. I'm so glad I didn't thump him, he really is a great addition to the farm with a huge personality.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome